Factsheet - Visual Effects
The theatre has the following pieces of visual effects equipment:-
- 2 UV LED panels mounted in the front of house lighting platforms
- 1 Martin Jem ZR44 Hi-mass fog machine
- 1 Le Maitre pyroflash 2 way controller.
- 1 Le Maitre pyroflash 6 way controller.
- 6 standard flash pods with cabling.
- 1 Mirror ball (16 inch) with motor and hanging mount
The use of any effects, including those where the effects equipment is provided by the hirer, must be discussed with the Stage Manager or Technical Director at least 2 weeks before the hire to allow any required license permissions to be obtained. It may also be necessary to perform specific risk assessments depending on the effect to be used, and potentially modify the use of the effect if required.
The use of the theatre's effects equipment may be subject to an additional charge — in all cases you should contact the Technical Director for details.